Wednesday, September 14, 2016

A Great Topographical Map

Back when I fished "Serious"....... LOL or at least thought I did........ Wow, I'm already up to my eyebrows here. Okay, when I fished and really "Cared" about catching fish (As opposed to just fishing for the fun of floating around and relaxing on the water) I had lake maps for every place I fished. And I USED THEM TOO!

I had structure maps and topographical maps. They showed me more about what to look for on the surface than just about anything else. Serious fishermen and women will know what I mean. Recently I found a pretty good link to maps and here it is. Taneycomo Topographical Map. It's interactive so you can zoom in and around on it to check out any spots you may want to try when you are at "The Haven". Remember we have a public boat ramp right at our parking lot, a covered dock for your boat. Boat rentals if you don't have a boat or don't want to bring yours and boat gas right on the end of the dock.

We are pretty much located mid-way between Table Rock Dam and Powersite Dam so it's less than 15 minutes to any place on the lake. (depending on boat speed, wind direction, barometric pressure, moon phase, day of the week, what you had for lunch, whether your coffee thermos has black coffee or if it has cream, water clarity............) See, I told you I was once a serious fisherman!

Don't forget to subscribe to our news and updates to get.........news and updates......AND be eligible to win FREE STUFF. subscriber forms are to the right of this article.

In the Meantime..........

See You at the DOCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment